Fixed missing hair for Luna during masturbate events when hairstyle with wand was selected.
Fixed Luna’s stockings being mistakenly added to the pantyhose category.
Fixed candle glow being obscured by other room objects.
Fixed fireplace and candles not turning itself off on day start.
Fixed candles not turning themselves on, on night start.
Fixed game over cartoon zoom layering.
Fixed daytime changes affecting animation timers.
Fixed Tonks’ lipstick layers.
Fixed Hermione potion drinking chibi clothing states.
Fixed outfit checks not accounting for piercings & tattoos category initial requirements.
Fixed grammatical and spelling errors.
(Items marked with a mirror 🪞 are unlockable through the new mirror story only.)
1.41.1 – Patch
Added a save updater modal popup informing about performed update.
Added a new experimental cheat that will let you set Hermione’s breast and ass growth stages permanently.
Added new dialogues during Hermione’s Breast Expand events to account for the (lack of) clothes.
Added naked variants for Hermione’s Potion Drinking, Potion Sniffing, and Potion Holding chibis.
Fixed Tonks’ Lady Dimitrescu gloves layering issues.
Fixed syntax errors for Ass Expand events.
Fixed bad label jumps for Hermione’s Tier 4 public request handjob events.
Fixed Cat potion events mentioning undressing when Hermione is already naked,
Fixed inventory bug causing tabs other than gifts or potions becoming inaccessible.
Fixed Hermione’s Maid Events crashing due to a syntax error.
Fixed missing pre-splash on android.
Fixed save updater sometimes not updating the save when loaded callstack was broken.
Fixed CG characters becoming corrupted or transparent due to a incompatible image check.
Fixed Luna’s hair item being inaccessible for players who have already completed Luna’s storyline.
1.41.0 – Changelog
Added compatibility for saves made with version 1.40 or later.
Added Snape’s Office:
Snape now has his own office where he will spend the evenings.
The office is a visitable location.
Similarly to Genie’s Office, you can interact with the environment.
Added Potion Brewing:
From now on you can brew magical potions, each one having unique effects, and events for both personal and public variations.
Added potions (so far):
Breast Expansion Potion
Ass Expansion Potion
Polyjuice Cat Potion
Polyjuice Luna Potion
Added common ingredients (so far):
Added unique ingredients (so far):
Lock of Luna’s hair (Obtainable from event)
Added quest items:
Writing & Storytelling
Added intro events for Snape’s Office.
Added potion events:
Each potion event is split across medium, and high corruption stages.
Each potion has multiple variants and additions based on progression stages and character states. (if Hermione has ever drank a potion before, if she drank this exact kind of potion before, etc)
Added nickname variables for Hermione’s final events.
Expanded Hermione’s ‘Maid’ events to include states such as Gryffindor being in the lead, or low whoring level.
Hermione’s Tier 3 ‘Strip for me!’ favours to include character states
such as clothes, additionally expanded the intro events, and added the
ability to skip the strip section and go straight to masturbation if
she’s already pretty naked.
Expanded Hermione’s Tier 4 ‘Grope her!’ favours to include some light petting.
Hermione’s Tier 3 and Tier 4 ‘Show me your Panties!’ favours to address
progression issues, previous events were moved up a tier, and
completely new writing has been added for Tier 3, with expanded Tier 4
writing, and checks for character states.
Tier 2 ‘Admire her breasts!’ favour to mention previous logical states
such as the fact if Genie refused giving her points or not.
Added chit-chats for newly added outfits.
Expanded Hermione’s ‘Suck it!’ favour events to include the fact if Hermione kissed someone before (public favour), or not.
whoring level check and adjusted writing for Cho intro events, where
you ask Hermione to stop spreading rumours about Cho and stop her
Quidditch equality movement.
Added chit-chats and reactions to all Luna’s outfits.
Added Cat-girl Transformation. (3 Stages)(Potion)
Added Breast Transformation. (3 Stages)(Potion)
Added Ass Transformation. (3 Stages)(Potion)
Added ‘Drinking Potion’ chibi.
Added ‘Sniffing Potion’ chibi.
Added ‘ass groping’ chibi variants for various clothing states. (nude, botomless, topless etc)(Over 30 new frames in total)
Added ‘breast groping’ chibi variants for clothing states. (Over 20 new frames in total)
Added ‘jerk off on Hermione’ chibi variants for clothing states. (Too many to count)
Added 8 new CG scenes for potions.
Added Party Dress Outfit.
Added Flight Attendant Outfit.
Added Muggle Set Outfit.
Added Summer Set Outfit.
Added 6 fully colourable tattoos.
Added Tunesquad Outfit. (based on a certain animated movie)
Added One-piece Swimsuit Outfit. (3 variants)
Added redrawn bikini underwear.
Added Wardrobe Chit-chats for Outfits
Added ‘Snape Working At Desk’ chibi.
Added ‘Snape Chilling At Desk’ chibi.
Added a new nickname.
Quality of Life
Twins will give you any interest they own before any other dialogue takes place.
“-Give gift-” menu option with “-Give Item-” menu option and made it
possible to give other types of items to characters.
Snape will give you one random ingredient after you beat him in cards.
Added the ability to open multiple card packs without having to re-enter the menu.
Restructured cheats and their categories.
Added ‘Get all Ingredients’ cheat.
Added ‘Get all Potions’ cheat.
Added house points cheats for each house. (instead of just Slytherin as previously)
Added the ability to randomise outfits and their colours. (optional)
Added the ability to supress warning messages and prompts. (optional)
Added the ability to apply same item colours to all outfits containing this item. (optional)
an outfit will no longer delete its previously set scheduling, instead
scheduling will be inherited by the outfit replacing it.
Hermione will take her robe off (if equipped) to not obscure the view during certain events.
character studio background will now be green (screen) by default
instead of red to allow easy clipping in graphics editing tools.
Added tutorial triggers to more places, where it makes sense and is possible for the player to reach.
Madam Mafkin asked that her Outfits be displayed in a more orderly fashion:
Significantly enlarged outfits previews.
Added new sorting option that will sort outfits by their ‘lewdness’ score.
Improved text displayable.
Added 4 new potion icons.
Added 9 new ingredients icons.
Added Snape’s Office on the map.
Added potion brewing interface.
Added potions brewing tutorial.
Added daily house points animation displaying how many points each house has received.
Added dark overlays for menus where they would benefit from a more contrasty background.
Added support for potions.
Improved tooltips animations and untied it from FPS so they appear more fluid.
Improved transitions for ‘Grope her!’ favour events.
Increased the size of wardrobe icons and adjusted paddings.
Updated The Quibbler icon.
Updated main menu interactive links.
Improved overall quality of displayed icons.
Removed prompt asking if you are sure about quitting in main menu and during splash screen.
Added new music for Snape’s Office.
Added new sound effects.
Overall reduced a lot of grind.
using ‘Skip to Hermione’ starting option, Tonks and Snape friendship
stats will be set to 5, to simulate the value a player would reach if
they did not skip the introduction.
Combined Tonks’ and Snape’s support into friendship stat as both represented the same thing.
Increased Slytherin points gains from Snape’s hangout events.
Increased Hufflepuff points gains from Tonks’ hangout events.
daily house points gains through the introduction of a logarithmic
algorithm that will balance points based on player progression rather
than complete randomness, making friendship stat for teachers more
relevant and rewarding, but also making it easier for the player to
maintain desired points stats with less work.
Reduced the cost of some items.
Hermione’s mood will go down when Genie and Snape jerk off on her under Tier 5.
Adjusted points gains in some events.
Adjusted Hermione’s and Genie’s nicknames required levels.
and significantly boosted gold gains through a algorithm that will
balance the gains based on current progression rather than static
values, allowing the player to focus on playing the game rather than
Performance & Optimisations
Android build should overall be more stable.
Slight optimisation for icon cropping.
Enabled sub-pixel rendering to increase precision for icon scaling.
Enabled mip-maps for Text, Transitions to reduce memory usage for those types of displayables.
Reworked maximum image cache size to be based on window resolution rather than static, reducing memory usage.
Windows machines, the game will default to DirectX (angle) renderer in
order to address some raw OpenGL rendering issues on some devices. (This change can be reverted at any time in the preferences menu)
Disabled assets preloading on android to reduce memory footprint on low-memory devices.
Disabled events inheritance for Doll displayables.
Improved rollback performance.
Added proper render methods for Doll displayables, reducing overhead.
Memory will be freed upon opening wardrobe, reducing number of memory-related isues.
Reduced memory use for wardrobe elements.
Fixed leaking displayable size.
Fixed a memory leak related to rollback.
Updated game engine to version 7.4.9 and fixed related incompatibilities.
Added ‘flip’ parameter to walking chibis, allowing changing their initial facing direction.
Added ‘remove_old’ parameter, allowing to defer replacing previously equipped outfits, when equipping a new one.
Added ‘addons’ parameters to outfits, to allow them to add multiple pieces of the same clothing type
Added infinite uses for certain items.
Added edge case handling for events class to avoid icon related crashes.
Added GPU info section inside preferences to indicate current GPU, drivers, and renderer in use.
Added renderer info to window title.
Added missing tooltip for the fireplace.
Improved Expression Editor:
Support for rollback, restarts, and edge case handling.
Improved transition lookup.
Cheats will give maximum obtainable value of a given item rather than hardcoded value.
Refactored chibi states (partially).
Added new backside layer to Hermione, and adjusted zorders.
Improved CG camera handlers and set functions.
Disallow rolling back to loading screen in some rare cases.
Fixed a rare save breaking bug for when an update is performed.
Fixed Outfits Scheduling toggle not exitting from Scheduling tab when clicked from within Scheduling tab.
Fixed Scroll 2 typo in a label call.
Fixed smoke positioning when Tonks uses floo powder.
Fixed Cho’s clothed not being picked off the floor on one of the events.
Fixed Tonks’ Lady Dimitrescu Outfit hat icon.
Fixed letter opening crash during the game ending events.
Fixed outfit overwrite message.
Fixed achievements window pop-up.
Added writing for Quidditch Guide for when Genie already knew its contents.
Fixed currently selected renderer indicator sometimes displaying wrong renderer being selected.
Fixed zorder issues present in some menus.
Fixed hermione’s dancing chibi animation in some events.
Fixed black heart not being displayed for Hermione’s Tier 2 ‘Strip for me!’ favour.
Fixed non-keyword arguments placed after keyword arguments in some event calls.
Fixed Luna’s newspaper arriving a day too early when ordered during daytime.
Fixed a rare crash in tooltip when an update is performed.
1.40.2 – Patch
Added a new Mirror Story ‘Biggus Dickus’ written by Livvypoo.
Added Fishnet Onepiece Suit for Hermione along with new related chit-chats.
Added 4 types of pubic hair for Luna.
Improved and expanded Hermione’s Maid Job events:
Added intro (yes, there was none before)
Added twelve random return events which are progression based.
Genie teleporting and walking through the door when the player skips
interaction with the owl but is waiting for the payment.
Fixed Madam Mafkin becoming a socialist by giving outfits for free.
Disabled ‘A game of dark room’ mirror story as it is completely broken.
Fixed F5 crashing the game on PC.
Fixed Lady Dimitrescu hat layering issues.
Fixed missing Luna’s pause event flag, resulting in her repeatedly knocking on the door when asked to leave.
Fixed reputation checks in public favours for Hermione.
Fixed public favours design issue, resulting in a soft lock if skipped on early tiers.
Fixed is_event_complete function returning true when the event is currently being progressed.
Rebalanced reputation gains.
Fixed stats menu crashing due to overflowed values.
Removed books being mentioned as a requirement on hardcore difficulty.
Removed speed writing from the stats menu as it is no longer used.
Fixed half-heart bug plaguing the events.
Fixed fireplace sound looping indefinitely.
Fixed mods loading repeatedly when exiting to the main menu.
Added ‘owned’ parameter for Item class and its derivatives to allow mods add free items.
Fixed Hermione’s robes covering Lockhart’s Tattoo in the event.
investigating the android crashes some people are experiencing, with
sadness we must say that we cannot fix it, as the issue is not on our
end, but within the device’s OpenGL ES driver, which returns incorrect
values for matrix multiplications, therefore it would need to be fixed
by the device’s manufacturer. Sorry.
1.40.1 – Patch BETA
Added Lady Dimitrescu Outfit for Tonks.
Added missing whoring stat requirements for Luna’s Lace Outfit and Bikini Outfit.
Added the ability to chain-load events, or in other words, to allow sending multiple characters out to perform a public request.
Disabled surface cache for 32-bit devices and reduced image cache to avoid crashes on memory-starved devices.
Fixed inventory bugs causing books and other items to become non-interactive.
Fixed rare cupboard crash caused by undefined variable.
Fixed quest items cheat, giving access to Time Turner, causing time loops.
Fixed black screens occuring during some public shaming requests.
Fixed a soft lock on Hardcore difficulty caused by inability to level up Hermione.
Removed imagination and speed reading flags as they are no longer used anywhere.
Weasley Store quest dialogue will play directly after the first
introduction so you don’t need to leave and come back to see it.
Fixed unsolvable slide puzzle.
Fixed ball dress being obtainable before the ball event chain.
Fixed Hermione going bald due to too frequent masturbation.
Removed unused developer flags.
Added initial loading progress bar.
Updated and Enabled version upgrade patcher.
Fixed bug where opponent would sometimes place a card on top of another card.
Fixed missing image on horizontal bar.
Fixed some favours mistakenly being marked as not available.
Fixed non-interactive close button during game start.
Fixed Hermione’s blowjob making the desk disappear.
Fixed mods enabled list resetting every restart.
Fixed mods loader failing to load mods.
Fixed wrong flag check for item store.
the fireplace extinguishing itself when Tonks hangout was started,
making it impossible to get additional friendship points.
1.40.0 – Changelog BETA
Added CG scenes for intro events:
Added CG scenes for ‘Let’s have sex!’ personal favour
Overhauled and expanded Hermione’s sex events to make them flow better with the newly added CG images.:
Tier 6 – 4 Events expanded
Tier 6 – 2 Events new
outfit chats for when asking Hermione to wear any of the predefined
(store bought) outfit sets, depending on corruption level.
84 Success variants.
64 Fail variants.
● Added CG scenes for intro events:
○ Bending over
○ Default pose
● Added CG scenes for ‘Inspect her body’ events.
● Added CG scenes for ‘Masturbate for me’ events.
● Improved Luna’s model, facial expressions.
Completely overhauled Luna’s storyline and rewrote it from scratch, to
ensure that she gets unlocked much earlier in the game so she can
participate in other characters’ lives.
● Added nicknames.
○ 7 nicknames for both Luna and Genie with unique dialogue. (Some nicknames will unlock as you progress.)
● Added new chit-chats.
○ 7 New randomized chit-chats.
● Added new intro events.
○ Sleepwalking introduction.
○ (Im)proper introduction.
● Added “The Quibbler Magazine” events.
○ Ordering the Quibbler from the Twins.
○ Purchasing the Quibbler from the Twins.
○ Reading the Quibbler.
○ Acid trip.
○ Discussing the Quibbler with Luna.
● Personal Favours:
○ Added ‘Talk to me’ personal favour.
■ Tier 1 – 4 Events
■ Tier 2 – 1 Event
■ Tier 3 – 1 Event
○ Added ‘Inspect her body’ personal favour.
■ Tier 2 – 4 Events
■ Tier 3 – 1 Event
○ Added ‘Masturbate for me’ personal favour.
■ Tier 3 – 4 Events
● Added Luna into the new wardrobe systems:
○ Added wardrobe reactions.
○ Added clothing requirements.
○ Added a Schoolgirl Outfit:
■ 6 top variants.
■ 4 skirt variants.
■ 2 stockings variants.
○ Added a Pyjama Outfit.
○ Added a Loose-Fitting Nightie Outfit.
○ Added a Nightie Outfit.
○ Added a Lace Lingerie Outfit.
○ Added a Rave Bikini Outfit.
○ Added a One-Piece Swimsuit Outfit.
○ Added a School Slut Outfit.
○ Additionally added 2 types of glasses, 6 types of accessories, 2 hairstyles.
Astoria & Susan
● Added CG scenes for intro events for both Susan and Astoria:
○ Default pose
● Added Susan into the new wardrobe systems. (Partial conversion)
● Added intro to first Imperio Event.
● Added CG scenes for intro events:
○ Default pose
● Added Tier 3 version of panties event
Added outfit chats for when asking Cho to wear any of the predefined
(store bought) outfit sets, depending on corruption level.
○ 21 Success variants.
○ 23 Fail variants.
● Added CG scenes for intro events:
○ Default pose
● Improved clothes:
○ Nipple Rings
Writing and storytelling:
● Expanded game’s prologue with new choices and writing.
● Expanded Snape’s introduction, duel and post-duel story.
● Improved the way onomatopoeias are displayed across the entire game.
● Improved Hermione’s Hidden BJ scene with Luna.
● Improved Quidditch practice match events to make them less confusing.
● Added new chit-chats for Madam Mafkin.
Added a section at the end of Cho’s introduction where Genie was
supposed to bring up the idea of coaching her. (Yes, that never actually
happened before and nobody has reported it.)
Added a dialogue during the Hufflepuff match leadup where Cho mentions
they’re up against Hufflepuff. (Does anyone here read the dialogues?!
Added section at the end of the masturbation option in Cho’s “Talk to
me” Hufflepuff favours where Genie comes up with the idea of using
Cedric’s obsession with panties.
● Tweaked instances where Cho calls Genie “Professor” but he already asked her to call him by the nickname.
● Tweaked Quidditch Quiz dialogues.
● Tweaked dialogues to account for the (possible) lack of clothes.
Added “busy” status to Tonks and Snape after a failed practice match
with Cho as their hangouts aren’t triggered until after the Hermione
event next morning.
● Tweaked card game dialogues.
● Disabled Snape hangout event mentioning quidditch if you already know about the quidditch guide.
● Tweaked some dialogues for when Tonks’ morphing ability is mentioned.
● Added description for all items and outfits that can be bought.
● Improved Susan’s Imperio events.
● Improved Hermione’s strip events.
● Added alternate writing for when you play Tonks’ events first before Hermione’s.
Improved Snape’s duel fighting algorithm, re-balanced the damage and
block numbers, additionally if you lose, you get three healing potions
to help you win the fight.
Improved first-impressions by gamifying the first events to teach the
player about gameplay mechanics as the prologue progresses.
● Rebalanced clothing items requirements for all characters.
● Rebalanced whoring levels requirements in events.
● Added 3 new tomes of ‘Game of Chairs’.
● Disabled potions related map locations. (You can’t make potions just yet, no point confusing the players)
Mirror of Erised:
● Added newly drawn Seventh Floor room images.
● Updated interface styling and icons.
● Added support for tags and sorting.
● Unified menu choices within the stories themselves.
● Added sepia effect for the ‘An odd Circumstance’ mirror story.
From now on all mirror events will be using the replay feature and are
no longer limited in scope as the changes will not persist when the
Quality of Life:
● Gryffindor will now lose points after Hermione fails the test to make it easier for new and returning players.
● When skip mode is active, it will be turned off at the start of a new day, or when the current event ends.
● Autosave will occur on each day.
Added alphanumeric sorting for all sort filters to make sure items are
displayed in a logical manner (1,2,3,11,20) unlike before (1,11,2,20,3).
● Added house points simulation for when the player uses the ‘skip intro’ option.
● Weasley’s Store:
○ All purchased items will appear in the inventory immediately.
○ Item cost and currency will be displayed on each item.
○ Purchasable items can be sorted.
○ Currently highlighted item positioning won’t change if the item can still be bought.
● Mafkin’s Store:
○ Added a shopping cart to allow bulk buying of outfits (Limited to 5).
○ Shortened the wait time for the parcel significantly and added Elvish Prime subscription for quick delivery.
● Added autosave feature for Outfits. (Can be toggled inside the wardrobe)
● Reduced the number of maximum rollback steps to 100.
● Broken mods will no longer crash the game during the init phase.
● Added a warning for cheats that may have a negative effect on the game.
● Added new cheats into the cheats menu.
● Android 📱:
○ Menus can now be closed by tapping outside the active window.
○ Rollback and skip buttons have much bigger hitboxes.
○ Mods are now supported (with some limitations).
● Removed auto day skip timer when skipping was enabled as it ended up confusing some players.
● From now on by default, achievements will be sorted by their unlocked status.
● Appropriate interfaces will have the first item from the list selected.
● Outfits required for events will now also be added into the quest items tab for clarity.
● ‘My Dear Waifu’ possible (and seen) endings will be marked in the item’s description.
Performance & Graphics:
Updated the game engine to Ren’py version 7.4.5 which introduces a x64
architecture and mipmapping which should improve overall sharpness of
the textures, including movie sprites.
● Implemented model-based renderer introduced by Ren’py 7.4.0+
● Implemented GPU-assisted matrix functions introducing a big performance uplift.
● Improved Doll displayable overall performance.
● Improved Wardrobe performance.
● Improved GUI performance.
● Improved custom cursor performance.
● Image cache is self-assigned depending on the system architecture.
● Implemented shader-based gaussian blur which replaces the old and slow image-based linear blur function.
● Reduced rollback lag.
● Reduced CPU usage.
● Reduced RAM usage.
● Reduced IO operations.
● Reduced file sizes (losslessly).
● Reduced the aggressiveness of the garbage collectors.
● All surfaces are now correctly cached.
● Improved audio fadein/fadeout.
● Added music for:
○ Main menu
○ Duel with Snape
○ Game over
● Added new sound effects for events.
● Remastered some of the sound effects to remove stuttering and static.
● Added event-specific music to increase the suspense and flow of the situation.
● Reworked save compatibility functions to make it easier to create future patches.
● Improved Important game variables handling such as day, daytime, difficulty and added them into the new game class.
Improved location of the characters on the map by making them follow a
single random weight to make it possible to predict locations based on a
● Improved Quests system.
● Re-animated Genie’s chibi during Snape’s duel so it no longer looks like he got frozen in time.
● Refactored Luna’s back-end code to bring it in line with other changes.
● Improved Day Time system.
● Improved Inventory & Item system.
● Improved Rooms system:
○ Multiple rooms are now supported.
○ All room objects can now be interacted with, be animated, and be
dynamic allowing them to change depending on the game progression.
○ Candles can now be interacted with.
● Improved Weather system:
○ Added weighted randomisation.
○ Adjusted occurrences of each type of weather.
○ Objectified the weather functions in order to make it work with the rooms systems.
● Improved Sliding Puzzle:
○ Sliding puzzle difficulty is no longer random and will correspond to the player-selected game difficulty.
○ Added a hint button showcasing how the final image should look like.
○ Reduced the number of interactions required to break the box due to frustration.
● Improved Letters & Parcels system:
○ Custom letters can now be added by mods.
○ Implemented queue system.
○ Letters are no longer limited to interaction with the owl.
○ Letters and parcels can be sent and read at any time without breaking the game.
○ Letters and parcels will now stack chronologically.
○ Parcels can now contain stacks of items.
● Improved Outfits & Doll system:
○ Added a hash method to allow identification of outfits.
○ Added a validation method to forbid saving multiples of the same outfit.
○ Added a delete method to improve memory management on memory deficient devices.
○ Added ‘glasses’ item type.
○ Added ‘hidden’ attribute for outfits that are not supposed to be obtainable through gameplay.
○ Replaced implicit clothing item directory search with an explicit one.
○ Improved Outfits import and export functions.
○ Added extensive pose handling.
● Improved Decorations system:
○ Decorations can now be added by mods.
○ Decorations can now supply its own function or a label allowing the player to interact with them.
○ Posters can be clicked on to see the full image.
● Improved Books system:
○ Books can now be added by mods.
○ Books will be marked as read when read. (Duh)
● Improved Items system:
○ Items can now be added by mods.
● Improved character definitions.
● Added Bob into the game.
● Updated credits.
● Expanded the developer toolbelt to speed up future game development:
○ Camera poser.
○ Various helper functions.
○ Performance metrics.
○ Improved expression editor
● Added a patch installer.
● Disabled main menu access in an upper context to avoid issues.
● Added new ‘stand by desk’ chibi pose for Genie.
● Added new ‘sit on my lap’ chibi pose for Luna.
● Improved Hermione’s, Luna’s, and Genie’s chibi images.
● Added expression editor support for mods in .rpym format
● Added a pre-splash screen for when the game is being loaded.
● Added a splash screen including adult content warning. (Skippable after being displayed once)
● Added help screen.
● Added dialogue history screen.
● Added about screen.
● Added styling support for choice items.
● Added dynamic gold displayable for when you receive or spend gold.
● Added tutorials for house points, map, mailing, passing time.
● Added mod manager:
○ Removed DISABLEMODS.txt file dependency.
○ Removed version check and replaced it with a compatibility warning.
○ Removed mods warning.
○ You can enable or disable mods from within the in-game menu.
○ Added custom mod file parser.
○ Added support for preview images.
○ Mods author, description, version, preview will be displayed in the menu.
● Added new gameover screen for when you lose the duel to Snape.
● Doubled resolution of some interfaces.
● Updated application icons.
● Replaced gifts menu with inventory screen.
● Improved game difficulty choice menu options.
● Improved colour picker.
● Improved main menu.
● Improved context background displayable to be rendered at physical resolution.
● Improved text displayable clarity on android devices by drawing the text in physical resolution instead of virtual resolution.
● Improved credits displayable.
● Improved tooltip displayable.
● Improved ‘give gift’ and ‘receive gift’ screens.
● Improved Inventory screen:
○ Added more categories.
○ Added decorations, quest items, books, scrolls into the inventory.
○ Added gold and tokens into the inventory.
○ Used quest items will be marked as such.
○ Currently used decorations will be marked as such.
● Improved Saving & Loading screen:
○ Added support for mouse and keyboard scrolling.
○ Added the ability to change the name of the saving page to make it easier to organise.
○ Playtime will be showcased on the save file.
○ Hermione’s whoring stat will no longer be displayed on the save file.
○ Improved date and time formatting.
● Improved preferences screen:
○ Preferences have been split into categories.
■ Added theme selector.
■ Added interface animations toggle.
■ Added refresh rate selector.
■ Added renderer selector.
■ Added Vsync toggle.
■ Added transitions toggle.
■ Added videos toggle.
■ Added power-saving toggle.
■ Added character blinking toggle.
■ Added weather volume slider.
■ Added Dyslexic-friendly font toggle.
■ Added Text-to-speech toggle.
■ Added text scaling toggles.
■ Added ‘Delete all save files’ button.
■ Added ‘Delete all persistent data’ button.
● Improved Character Studio:
○ Added support for multiple characters.
○ Added support for an anonymous number of facial expressions.
○ Added dedicated screenshot and hide interface buttons.
○ Added a confirmation prompt for when you try to exit the character studio.
○ Added more backgrounds.
○ Improved drag behaviour.
○ Updated interface styling and icons.
○ Improved character handling.
○ Improved slider performance.
○ Reset button will correctly reset sprite zoom, position when activated.
● Improved Character Wardrobe:
○ Updated interface styling and icons.
○ Added mannequin displayable into the icons to ensure they are displayed as intended.
○ Added a displayable telling if the item was recently added to the wardrobe.
○ Added a displayable that will show the loading status of clothing items.
○ Added status indicators for scheduled outfits, and stat requirements.
○ Added various sanity checks with prompts asking the player to
confirm their action when the action is destructive and cannot be
○ Added Outfits Import Selector to include files automatically. (You
are no longer required to type down file names when importing outfits
○ Improved reactions back-end to include more character states.
○ Improved button placement and responsiveness.
○ Improved clothes icons generator.
○ Improved sorting by introducing OrderedDict.
○ Restructured categories and subcategories so the items are easier to find.
○ Improved item blacklist handling.
○ Improved item status icons to make it more clear about their meaning.
○ Improved scheduling interface.
● Improved Mafkin’s Clothing Store:
○ Updated interface styling and icons.
○ Added sorting filters.
○ Added scrollable horizontal viewport grid to showcase the outfits in a user-friendly manner.
○ Locked characters will no longer be visible in the store menu.
● Removed Chibi/CG Animations preference during game start as it would be too cumbersome to keep.
● Removed scrolls interactive main room object. (Replaced by inventory screen)
● Improved achievements compatibility across versions.
● Improved CG camera handling, animations and added support for displayables.
● Added new icons for:
○ Panties with cum
○ Maid brush
○ The Quibbler magazine
○ Luna’s Wardrobe Icons (8 total)
○ Tonks Head icon
○ Android icon
○ Mac/Linux/Windows icon
● Added underwear to outfits that were missing it.
● Cho should no longer lose hair over a match of quidditch.
● Fixed bugs and incompatibilities caused by updating the game engine.
● Fixed expression editor being loaded into memory on android.
● Fixed say screen elements alignment.
● Fixed rollback triggering a loading screen in some instances.
● Fixed bugs related to Luna’s conversion.
● Fixed bugs related to Susan’s conversion.
● Fixed spelling and grammatical errors.
● Fixed resources leak during game initialisation due to icons displayables.
● Fixed Cho’s arm clipping for sailor top, lace stockings, pantyhose, fishnet.
● Fixed Tonks’ arm clipping for panties.
● Fixed Astoria’s gloves clipping.
● Fixed Tonks’ nipple piercing clipping through the corset.
● Fixed Slytherin match return events repeating itself.
● Fixed a rare crash for when the persistent gold value is None in New Game+.
● Fixed skipping indicator being stuck when entering a new context.
● Fixed unnecessary context nesting.
● Fixed black hearts never being displayed correctly in Hermione events.
● Fixed weird expressions during some events.
● Fixed black tone screens in some events.
● Fixed dueling chibi positioning, scaling and posing.
● Fixed skipping causing issues during the duel.
● Fixed missing shadows on some room objects or animations.
● Fixed room objects flashing shadows.
● Fixed various story inconsistencies.
● Fixed duel Guard action not being reset after player turn is over.
● Fixed smoke effect positioning during the duel.
● Fixed Firewhisky being lootable before Tonks intro.
● Fixed Genie’s chibi not turning idle after the duel.
● Fixed Hermione wardrobe being unlocked before favours.
● Fixed some menus lacking the day/night variants.
● Fixed ui.interact output coercing sometimes with a built-in ‘_return’ variable.
● Fixed Genie walking animation playing when it should not after interacting with the desk menu.
● Fixed a CG camera limitation requiring 4k images only.
● Fixed card game textures not being updated after the level up.
● Fixed some interfaces being unintentionally hidden when entering a new context.
● Fixed Owl’s hat decoration casting a shadow on thin air.
● Fixed achievements being granted while in replay mode.
● Fixed abnormal map animation toggle behaviour.
● Fixed text overflow in one instance.
● Fixed Genie remained standing after the second Cho quidditch event.
● Fixed daytime logic in dialogues.
● Fixed dialogue about Hermione selling favours as Cho already knew this after the quiz.
● Fixed Genie chibi being affected by the hermione chibi calls.
● Fixed the ability to rollback before the moment of solving the sliding puzzle, which could cause severe trauma.
● Fixed sliding puzzle being unsolvable in rare cases.
● Fixed earrings being removed in some instances when they shouldn’t.
● Fixed Doll positioning during imperio events.
● Fixed bug where Tonks and Astoria clothing would not reset on failed imperio training event.
● Fixed an issue with the popup window remaining hidden due to transform animation being stuck.
● Fixed crashing whitespace calculation on WIndows machines.
● Fixed Astoria’s tail accessory zorder.
● Fixed outfits unlock screen.
● Fixed alpha masking for clothing icons.
● Fixed an issue with some old clothing layers remaining visible when the character pose was changed.
● Fixed Cho’s second quiz always ending in Genie’s favour, regardless if the provided answers were correct or not.
● Fixed event completion check in Cho’s Tier 3 ‘Spy on girls’ event.
● Fixed Cho’s favours not updating correctly until you open the favours menu.
● Fixed hermione chibi issues with chair and desk objects.
● Fixed incorrect clothing checks in Hermione events.
● Fixed missing cum layers for Tonks’ events.
● Fixed doll functions not working with multi-slot items.
● Fixed CG camera overlay not updating until the image function is called.
● Fixed a semi-softlock caused by cupboard logic.
● Fixed Adult magazines not being taken when gifted to Cho.
1.39.4 – Patch🎁
● Added a new Christmas-Themed story that will play automatically or can be triggered from within Mirror of Erised.
● Added Skimpy Dress for Tonks.
● Added Elfin (Elfish? Elvish? Elven?) Outfit for Tonks.
● Added Reindeer Outfit for Tonks
● Added Gift-Wrapped Outfit for Tonks.
● Added Cavegirl Outfit for Tonks.
● Added Club Outfit for Tonks.
● Added Jingle-bells nipple piercing for Tonks.
● Added Nipple Pasties (2 variants) for Tonks.
● Added Gift-Wrapped Outfit for Hermione.
● Added Reindeer Outfit for Hermione.
● Fixed unbound local variable error inside save updater. (Hermione reputation related)
1.39.3 – Patch
● Added a new story branch for Tonks, which can be reached during Cho’s Tier 2 strip event.
● Added a new Mirror of Erised story that includes Tonks.
● Added new Halloween Outfit for Tonks.
● Added new Japanese School Outfit for Cho.
● Added new Halloween themed office decorations.
● Updated and improved below clothes:
○ Hermione’s Sweater
○ Hermione’s Pullover
○ Hermione’s Tied top
○ Cho’s Sweater
● Fixed various visual bugs for clothes.
● Fixed Tonks’ hair colour being reset during wardrobe interactions
● Fixed Hermione reputation being stuck at level 3 when events were played out of order.
● Fixed Hermione panties still being equipped when she was asked not to wear them.
● Fixed subcategory order in the wardrobe.
● Fixed wrong label call in the ‘Flirt with the Teacher’ public request.
● Fixed wrong icon displayed in Hermione’s summon menu.
● Defer day time changes in special cases.
● Fixed some girls not updating (resetting) properly after being summoned.
● Fixed context error in Cho’s tactics.
● Fixed writing errors.
● Updated build-tools.
1.39.2 – Patch
● Fixed robe obscuring the body in some events.
● Fixed index out of range error caused by wrongly set tier values in events.
● Fixed performance regression during skip interactions whenever a doll would be displayed on the screen.
● Fixed empty range error in the event_class. (Again)
1.39.1 – Patch
● Added a confirmation prompt for when you try to leave the store.
● Improved Hermione’s Vintage Glasses artwork.
● Improved Hermione’s Basic Bra artwork.
● Fixed empty range error in the event_class.
● Fixed characters not taking the robes off in some events.
● Fixed Weasley’s store menu buttons being inaccessible.
● Fixed a crash whenever an outfit containing a lipstick object would be saved.
● Fixed save file day indicator displaying incorrect day when the game is being saved during the daytime.
● Fixed wrong image path for cards in the card game.
● Fixed Luna’s and Susan’s face function calls.
● Fixed incorrect usage of “smile” mouth for Tonks.
● Fixed a handful of writing errors.
1.39 – Changelog
● Hermione can be asked to put her ****** in her ***** in one of the events.
● After summoning Hermione unlocks, she will start changing clothes by herself through Outfit Scheduling. (Optional)
○ Added school robes. (4 variants)
○ Added reading and vintage glasses.
○ Added lipsticks.
● Streamlined and improved Quidditch Event Chain to make it more approachable and less confusing to the player.
○ Outfit picking mini-game has been removed.
○ Training Events are more straightforward.
○ Added more hints regarding the current progression step.
○ Improved Quidditch Matches in general.
*NEW* The Slytherin Quidditch match and preparations is now available
which includes a new CG scene, graphics and multiple characters
● Personal Favours:
○ *NEW* “Suck it!” including animated CG scenes.
○ *NEW* “Strip for me!”
● Public Requests:
○ *NEW* “Spy on the girls!”
○ *NEW* “Manipulate the girls!”
○ *NEW* “Spy on the boys!”
○ *NEW* “Manipulate the boys!”
○ Added ??? Outfit.
○ Added school robes. (3 variants)
○ Added lipsticks.
○ Temporarily disabled pig-tails hairstyle until it’s fixed.
● Added splooge layers.
● Tonks’ model has been reimagined and overhauled:
○ Improved body quality.
○ Added new facial expressions to improve narrative.
○ Realigned old clothes and improved their quality.
○ Added a new hairstyle.
○ Added a ruffled top.
○ Added Casual outfit.
○ Added Nightie Outfit.
○ Added School Outfit.
○ Added Bunny Outfit.
○ Added Silky Dress Outfit.
○ Added Bikini Outfits (4 variants).
○ Added body piercings:
■ 3 types of earrings.
■ 3 types of nipple piercings.
■ 3 types of belly button piercings.
■ 1 type of clit piercing.
○ Added lipsticks.
● Added new hangout events.
● Added clothing store for Tonks.
● Added splooge layers.
○ Added lipsticks.
● Added chit-chats.
● Overhauled weather system and added new weather states.
● Reimagined Quidditch Areas and added new effects.
● Improved interpauses during dialogues.
● Improved paperwork and its bonuses.
Added an in-game loading screen during save loading, which ensures all
of the required game assets are loaded, to avoid stuttering and IO lags.
Added lore-friendly hints whenever you pick a favour that’s above your
current progression step with a specific character, or when a character
is no longer mad at you.
● Added character emotes (angry, confused, happy, hearts, sweat).
● Added a hotkey for the summon menu. (Default key is D)
● Added tutorial for outfit scheduling.
● Tonks will no longer be overheating during hangout events due to wearing a coat.
● Rebalanced whoring/public points gains for the events.
● Rebalanced mood changes.
Replaced .PNG files with much better and smaller .WEBP format, reducing
the game size tremendously with no quality loss whatsoever.
● Considerably reduced loading times on all platforms.
● Optimized doll class image return methods, to rebuild parts of the doll only when a change occurred.
● Optimized character screens.
● Added QoL change for the in-game menus, allowing you to close them by clicking outside of the displayed in-game window.
● Adjusted Tonks’ mood-based hair colours.
● Adjusted default hufflepuff colour scheme.
● Added a reward display window with personalised icon whenever you acquire someone’s panties.
● Added semi-automated game patcher for PC and Mac:
○ Place the patch .ZIP file in the main game folder and launch the game to update your game automatically.
● Added animated CG support w/ camera movement.
● Added a function to render displayables to file.
● Added new outfit-based clothing store dialogues with Madam Mafkin.
● Improved resolution of CG images in Hermione’s public favours.
● Improved consistency of the choices in some events.
● Improved wardrobe subcategories naming scheme and the layout.
● Improved wardrobe icons.
● Improved character’s head position behaviour during dialogues.
● Improved dialogues sound encapsulation.
● Improved image (fall)callback to work with non-standard methods.
● Improved sound call labels.
● Improved chibi pathfinding.
● Improved image prediction in some instances.
● Improved profiling functions and made them work with context changes.
● Improved expression editor, reaching version 0.2.
● Improved saybox behaviour in an upper game context.
● Improved contrast on Outfit Scheduling icons.
● Improved mail indicator.
● Unified menu option styles across the game.
● Updated credits.
● Removed scale ratio variables.
● Proofread the entire game.
● Code refactoring and optimisations.
● Disabled potion dialogues. (Potions do not exist just yet!)
● Disabled collar events. (Same as above)
Added a workaround for intel-based GPUs to use DirectX via Angle
renderer instead of OpenGL, to avoid rendering errors. (Black screens)
This is caused by a faulty Intel’s OpenGL driver and cannot be fixed by us.
● Fixed Hermione menacingly bobbing up and down for no apparent reason.
That one is on us, sorry.🙇♂️
● Fixed a major bug that caused most public events being inaccessible.
…And this one too. 😔
● Fixed incorrectly assigned half-hearts in Hermione’s favour menu.
● Fixed event class starting from the wrong tier if start_tier is set above 1.
● Fixed is_event_complete function in the event class.
● Fixed presplash and icons. (ANDROID)
● Fixed choice options for public favours.
● Fixed faulty “first time” logic in Hermione’s personal events.
● Fixed tier completion check in Hermione’s groping public favour.
● Fixed Outfits export crashing when the outfits directory does not exist. (PC)
● Fixed resource leak caused by CTC screen animation.
● Fixed grammatical errors and typos.
● Fixed points being added for the Gryffindor house even when the dialogue mentions no points should be given.
● Fixed objects examination interactions during the intro.
● Fixed non-uniform sprite handling during intro.
● Fixed overflowing outfit description in the clothing store.
● Fixed wrong variable check in “Kiss a Girl” Hermione’s public favour.
● Fixed scaling issues in the character studio.
● Fixed non-existent label call in Hermione’s masturbate event.
● Fixed label name inconsistency in Hermione’s personal favours.
● Fixed clothing store preview sizes.
● Fixed a flag check in Hermione’s sex event.
● Fixed scrolls toggle inside the books menu.
● Fixed logical error in the ball event intro.
● Fixed “Panty Raid” mirror story unlock state.
● Fixed undefined temporary variable in one of the events.
● Fixed minor inconsistencies in buttplug events.
● Fixed splooge layers getting hidden too early in public shaming events.
● Fixed misaligned CG images.
● Fixed the wrong mood check in Cho’s summon menu.
● Fixed wardrobe’s level requirement indicator to work for all girls, not just Hermione.
● Fixed character positioning during Hufflepuff Quidditch Match.
● Fixed Snape’s duel difficulty check.
● Fixed a crash caused by a non-existent variable check in Hermione’s “Flirt with teachers” public request.
● Fixed automatic image definition coercing with string-based images.
● Fixed weather breaking card game’s, game context.
● Fixed wrong music playing during Quidditch Quiz.
● Fixed splooge function not rebuilding the doll parts.
● Fixed writing errors in the books. (Not actual HP books, but in-game books!)
● Fixed Tonks’ hair changing colour at random.
● Fixed (lack of) tutorial popup transitions.
● Fixed Genie’s desk shadow.
● Fixed a spelling error where Genie temporarily believes he’s a couch.
● Fixed weather sound effects playing during the game over.
● Fixed Tonks’ first hangout event not decreasing wine count.
● Fixed missing notes visual effect during some hangout events with Tonks and Snape.
● Fixed abrupt ending during one of Snape’s hangout events.
● Fixed a crash caused by using string bool “True” as argument.
● Fixed missing transitions in some events.
● Fixed index out of range error inside the gift menu.
1.38.5 – Patch
● Added 4 new pubic hairstyles for Hermione, Tonks, Cho, Astoria.
● Added Tattoo & Piercing tab sections for Astoria, Tonks.
● Added modification indicators for clothes, outfits and export images.
● Added indicator for disabled underwear tabs.
● Added headpats. OwO
● Improved doll transitions and image output.
● Improved clothes for Cho: Bikini Outfit, Sailor Outfit.
● Changed behaviour of the mods loader to require maintenance of the mod only between major releases unless said otherwise.
● Fixed Tonks’ hair colour mismatch in the wardrobe.
● Fixed dialogue logic in Astoria’s introductory event.
● Fixed Susan’s height in the stats menu to match it closer to her sprite equivalent.
● Fixed cum layers persisting throughout events.
● Fixed wrongly assigned Y position in Hermione’s groping events.
● Fixed missing ‘move’ transition in the editor dictionary.
● Fixed sprite position in Hermione’s BJ favours.
● Fixed body hue not working for arm layers.
● Fixed an issue caused by rolling back after the save update.
● Fixed Luna’s stewardess hat for short hair style.
● Fixed image fallback function causing an error when called from within a Displayable.
● Fixed Hermione’s underwear hint message displaying incorrect value.
● Fixed cache miss for doll displayables.
● Fixed alpha channel in the studio by flattening the displayable.
● Fixed unequippable lockhart signature for Hermione.
● Fixed Outfits deletion working incorrectly in the Wardrobe.
● Fixed overflowing character sprites in the Wardrobe when using very wide images.
● Fixed overflowing item icons caused by miscalculated positions.
● Fixed empty (fill) icons not working for pages above zero in the wardrobe.
● Fixed and improved outfits icons.
● Fixed modded items causing a crash when saved.
● Fixed modded items causing a crash when exported.
● Fixed character studio context.
● Fixed arm layers for Outfits.
● Fixed easter egg positioning.
● Fixed equippable bras for characters with too low level.
● Fixed typos and spelling errors.
● Removed prediction for clothes in the wardrobe to avoid cache overload.
● Code cleanup and refactoring.
1.38.4 – Patch
● Added clothing store option for next day delivery (for a 20% item-price increase.)
● Added cheats to skip Cho’s intro & Quiz.
● Increased chance to see one of Tonks or Snape’s hangout events from 50% to 100%.
● Lowered overall Slytherin points gain from Tonks and Snape.
● Tonks now gives bonus points to Hufflepuff when they’re behind in points.
● Tonks & Snape’s friendship level now increases quicker after each hangout.
● Hanging with Tonks while the fire is burning increases her friendship level by 2 (She likes feeling hot & sweaty!)
Hanging with Snape while it’s raining, or when there is a blizzard,
increases his friendship level by 2 (Puts him in a good mood…)
● Added a new chibi of Luna sitting on Genie’s lap.
● Added Tattoo & Piercing wardrobe section for Hermione.
● Enabled transparency slider for makeup and tattoos.
● Added new outfits for Hermione:
○ Lora Craft Outfit
○ Halloween Witch Outfit
○ Latex Outfit
○ Slutty Schoolgirl Outfit
○ Heart Slut Outfit
○ Ms Marvel Outfit
○ Tifa Outfit
○ Teddy Nightie Outfit
○ Fishnet Outfit
○ Muggle Spring Outfit
○ Muggle Winter Outfit (3 variants)
○ Sling bikini Outfit
○ Casual Outfit (2 variants)
○ Cheerleader Outfit (2 variants)
■ Bandaids bra, gift wrap accessory.
■ Tattoos (15 variants)
■ Freckles makeup (4 variants)
● Added confirm action during game quitting from within the menu.
● Added Hermione dance transform-based animation.
● Added New Tonks’ hairstyle.
● Added new outfit related chit-chats for Madam Mafkin.
● Added outfit descriptions in the store.
● Updated Tonks’ chibi.
● Updated wardrobe icons.
● Updated Hermione outfits prices.
● Adjusted cupboard item drop rate logic on Normal difficulty.
● Adjusted statistics menu to show last visited character by default.
● Revamped whitespace calculation function.
● Fixed wardrobe underwear tab being locked for everyone when Hermione had worn blacklisted items.
● Fixed book item descriptions.
● Fixed grammar.
● Fixed Cho’s and Tonks’ gift responses.
● Fixed twins profit cap.
● Fixed Cho’s sport underwear hand issues.
● Fixed overlapping characters during Luna’s and Hermione’s events.
● Fixed hearts in Astoria events.
● Fixed cum layers for Hermione poses.
● Fixed Tonks’ bust layer for corset.
● Fixed ValueError affecting saving and loading menu caused by old save version variable.
● Fixed Hermione retaining parts of clothes during some events.
● Fixed stockings and accessories not getting hidden while in the Piercing & Tattoo section of the wardrobe.
● Fixed doll and chibi positioning in Luna’s lap sitting events.
● Fixed inconsistent use_head variable in Hermione talk events.
● Fixed Luna’s doll position inconsistencies.
● Fixed Snape chibi positioning during Hermione’s strip event.
● Fixed outfit item names in the store UI.
● Fixed missing outfits directory.
● Fixed Lockheart’s autograph tattoo being assigned to the wrong category.
● Fixed Outfits delivery time.
● Fixed bug that prevented Slytherin from getting daily points from Snape & Tonks on easy difficulty.
● Fixed clothes blacklist not respecting requirement levels.
● Removed skipping animation due to poor reception.
● Removed unfinished, prototype feature from phoenix menu.
● Removed subpixel positioning to reduce the overhead.
● Refactoring and optimizations.
1.38.3 – Patch
● Fixed unloadable Hermione’s and Cho’s poses on android. 📱
● Added text-size slider in the preference menu.
● Added CG/Chibi preference comparison.
● Cleaned up preference menu.
1.38.2 – Patch
● Fixed unloadable directories on android. 📱
● Fixed Luna’s bottoms unequipping.
● Fixed missing item event in inventory.
● Fixed string formatting error in the Twins card game duel.
● Fixed Astoria’s gift response.
● Fixed editor crash on android. 📱
● Added icons and pre-splash on android. 📱
1.38.1 – Patch
● Fixed ‘jerk off’ event.
● Fixed broken .whitespace file for android build.
● Fixed mods warning caused by missing DISABLEMODS.txt file.
● Fixed unused files not being excluded from the build.
● Fixed missing expressions in Cho and Hermione events.
● Fixed missing closure of the text tag.
● Fixed Tonks and Astoria clothes causing an error.
● Fixed incompatible saves indicator.
1.38 – Changelog
● Hermione has received a major overhaul and has been converted into a new wardrobe system.
● Hermione’s model has been redrawn from scratch in higher quality.
● Added new outfits:
○ Bunny Outfit.
○ Egyptian Outfit.
○ Rave Bikini Outfit.
○ Delivery Outfit.
○ Pink Latex dress.
● Added redrawn outfits:
○ Ball-Dress Outfit.
○ Leather Bikini Outfit.
○ Poker Outfit.
○ Yennefer (Witcher) Outfit.
○ Maid Outfit.
○ Schoolgirl Outfits. (6 variants)
○ Elizabeth (Bioshock) Outfit.
○ Swimsuit Outfit.
■ Lockheart’s tattoo.
■ Gryffindor emblem.
■ Tied top.
All of the events have been expanded to support contextual dialogues
based on the character’s clothing. Many of the events have received
additional writing and choices. The scope of affected events is too big
to list here, but noteworthy ones include:
○ The game’s intro events.
○ Forbidden Scroll event and lead-up events.
○ Favour events.
○ Autumn ball lead-up events.
○ Option to continue playing after the ball “ending”.
○ And more…
● Hermione’s whoring points will now increase during her tutoring lessons as well.
● Added whoring requirements for clothes.
● Cho has received a facelift.
○ Added 19 new mouth variants.
○ Added 6 new eye variants.
○ Added 4 new eyebrow variants.
○ Added new pupil and blush images.
● New Hair-style
● Relined and adjusted some of her existing clothing
● Restructured some of the Pre-Hufflepuff match events.
● Added new dialogue choices with some pacing improvements to her existing content.
● All her content has been re-posed to use her new face expressions.
● Added hint function on how to progress by talking to cho about quidditch.
● Added chitchats.
● Improved CG scenes and removed floating d*cks.
● Added a (f)lying chibi at the end of a sex event.
● Many bug fixes and improvements, which are listed below.
● Improved and expanded game ending:
○ Replaced ball images with high quality widescreen images. (Welcome to 2020!)
○ Added additional writing and ending choices. (Spoilers!)
● Added new Quidditch stands and Quidditch pitch images.
● Added a new mirror story “Eating for pleasure”.
● Implemented replay mode for ball ending gallery.
● Added tutorials for certain game mechanics.
● Streamlined hearts system and made it consistent for all characters.
Rebalanced cupboard item/gold drops to lessen the grind but also
encourage the player to spend their earnings and not abuse the in-game
economy too much.
● Removed obsolete dyes and misc items from the clothing store.
Interface and Graphics:
● Overhauled doll class and character displayables:
○ Improved stability and performance, a lot.
○ Reduced overhead during non-essential interactions (i.e. Skipping)
○ Added cum-layers support.
○ Added custom skin colour support.
○ Added basic pose support.
○ Added alpha masking to automatically cut problematic parts of the image (e.g. nipples).
○ Added facial skin layers based on expressions.
○ Added back and front layer support.
○ Added automatic transitions of doll appearance during dialogues.
○ Added blinking animation for characters included in the doll system (Cho, Astoria, Hermione, Tonks)
● Overhauled chibi code:
○ Unified chibi code in a way that improves reusability and greatly
reduces the likelihood of issues such as wrong appearance or position.
○ Made chibi walking speed consistent across events.
○ Made chibi walking animation always end on a ‘standing’ frame.
○ Added random blinking instead of creepy simultaneous blinking.
○ Added waypoint movement.
○ Added room-dependent scaling and positioning.
○ Improved setup of chibi scenes involving Hermione and Genie.
● Added outfit scheduling:
○ Set an outfit for each character based on various conditions (weather and daytime).
○ Characters will automatically wear valid outfits.
○ Scheduling can be toggled on and off for each character individually inside the wardrobe.
● Added new icon for outfits export/import.
● Added chit-chats toggle.
● Added level requirements display toggle.
● Reduced wardrobe clutter by moving toggles inside a drop-down menu.
● Colour picker:
○ Added swatches, allowing saving of favourites.
○ Added a history of sampled colours.
○ Added comparison between old and new colour.
○ Added a button to reset to the old colour.
○ Reduced lag while picking using the sliders.
● Added interface menus (Wardrobe, Inventory, Statistics, Achievements) into a separate game context to improve stability.
○ Added screen grab and blur effect for context background.
○ Disabled rollback in interface menu context.
● Game menus (Preferences, Save/Load Game):
○ Improved layout consistency.
○ Added infinite pages support with proper scrolling.
○ Added window size preference and reset button.
○ Added cheats toggle preference.
○ Added tutorials preference.
○ Added ‘use drawable resolution’ toggle to avoid issues on high
resolution devices that experience abnormally high VRAM usage. (in
○ Added weather volume slider.
○ Improved save compatibility checks.
● Replaced popups with notifications instead.
● Improved character drag performance in studio.
● Disabled game menu while setting up a new game to avoid issues.
● Added automatic image prediction for doll objects.
● Improved credits by adding chibis, and changing scrolling speed and position.
● Made tooltips look better and follow the mouse cursor.
● Made character name box resize to fit longer names.
● Added fast-forward animation for skipping.
● Added transitions for game menu interactions.
● Improved choice menus and favour menus.
● Replaced image-based text icons with Unicode characters.
● Improved gift/reward popup screen.
● Improved scaled-down appearance of icons where possible.
● Added butterfly and cloud generator for use in outside areas.
● Improved map icons and added highlights for unseen events.
● Enhanced castle background to widescreen size.
● Improved room logic:
○ Removed overlapping shadows, so no more flickering!
○ Improved transition to and from rooms, ensuring graphics and sound change appropriately.
○ Improved return jump to office after events have ended.
● Reorganised project files:
○ Moved lots of smaller and bigger parts of code into respective files.
○ Removed some redundant files and gave others more descriptive names.
○ Reduced game file size by removing obsolete/unused image and music files.
● Astorias’ introduction has been moved and begins once you’ve “hung out” with Tonks a certain amount of times.
● Reworked Curse Training:
○ 5 new events in total.
○ Astoria will now practice spells together with you and Tonks.
○ The first spell is not split into multiple spells anymore, and
success in casting it is now based on how well Astoria manages to use
the curse, and how susceptible the target is to the command.
● Added new clothing items including schoolgirl outfit, underwear, long and short hairstyle.
Added Ann Takamaki Cosplay Outfit consisting of 6 fully customizable
items: hairstyle, face mask, onepiece, boots, gloves, tail.
● Added new “Gift” responses.
● Reworked most of Astoria’s nickname responses.
● Added new introduction for her when “hanging” with Tonks, after Tonks has reached a certain “friendship level” with you.
Some tweaks to Astoria and Susan imperio events writing as the Imperio
curse now works more like in the books. It is now based on how
susceptible the target is to the command or your magical abilities to
resist it. (If the person secretly wants to do what they’re asked it’s
more likely to work.)
● Doubled resolution of all Luna chibis to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes:
○ Walking, Standing animations.
● Removed pyjama outfit at the request of the author.
● Doubled resolution of all Genie chibis to bring them in line with current game aesthetics and quality, this includes: